| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itirucu in September is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 33.5mm (1.3in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Itirucu September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Itirucu, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Itirucu:
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 323.5 kms (201 miles) N
- Jacobina, Brazil - 249.2 kms (154.8 miles) NNW
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) NNW
- Irece, Brazil - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) NW
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 104.8 kms (65.1 miles) NNW
- Lencois, Brazil - 179 kms (111.2 miles) WNW
- Ituacu, Brazil - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) WSW
- Caetite, Brazil - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) WSW
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 202.8 kms (126 miles) SSW
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 326 kms (202.6 miles) SSW