| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itirucu in January is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 93.9mm (3.7in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Itirucu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Itirucu, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Itirucu:
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 323.5 kms (201 miles) N
- Jacobina, Brazil - 249.2 kms (154.8 miles) NNW
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) NNW
- Irece, Brazil - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) NW
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 104.8 kms (65.1 miles) NNW
- Lencois, Brazil - 179 kms (111.2 miles) WNW
- Ituacu, Brazil - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) WSW
- Caetite, Brazil - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) WSW
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 202.8 kms (126 miles) SSW
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 326 kms (202.6 miles) SSW