| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itirucu in December is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry. Some 125.9mm (5in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Itirucu December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Itirucu, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Itirucu:
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 323.5 kms (201 miles) N
- Jacobina, Brazil - 249.2 kms (154.8 miles) NNW
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) NNW
- Irece, Brazil - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) NW
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 104.8 kms (65.1 miles) NNW
- Lencois, Brazil - 179 kms (111.2 miles) WNW
- Ituacu, Brazil - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) WSW
- Caetite, Brazil - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) WSW
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 202.8 kms (126 miles) SSW
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 326 kms (202.6 miles) SSW