| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itirucu in April is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 75.7mm (3in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Itirucu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Itirucu, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Itirucu:
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 323.5 kms (201 miles) N
- Jacobina, Brazil - 249.2 kms (154.8 miles) NNW
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) NNW
- Irece, Brazil - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) NW
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 104.8 kms (65.1 miles) NNW
- Lencois, Brazil - 179 kms (111.2 miles) WNW
- Ituacu, Brazil - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) WSW
- Caetite, Brazil - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) WSW
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 202.8 kms (126 miles) SSW
- Pedra Azul, Brazil - 326 kms (202.6 miles) SSW